gallery

 photo home-9.png photo about-2.png photo disclaimer-3.png photo blogroll-5.png photo button-3.png


Tuesday 6 November 2012

Drugstore Haul


I think I went a bit overboard at Chemist Warehouse and Priceline today! Some of these products I have already tried and just needed to restock again but with the other products, I bought them purely based on the good reviews. So I'm going to put some of these products to the test and hopefully I'll have a drugstore review/drugstore favourites post up soon. xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG great haul!!! I love the Biore nose strips! they totally work! the st. ives scrubs are amazing too!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenna! sorry for the late reply. Yes the Biore nose trips are really good!! I will definitely check out your blog now

      Delete